Sunday, August 30, 2009

8 Famous Last Words to my Aunt from the Album of the same name

Also from the Play "Throw Away your Wigs" (the Lost Recordings)

"You realize I've never done this before, right?"


Before:

I didn't ask her to make this face, she did it all on her own. Hire her for your next film. Or commercial. Just come by, take her to WalMart. (Don't touch the shopping-cart if you do. It's hers. Trust me I learned the hard way).



After (again, no coaching. I think she looks fabulous).


Author's note: No Aunts were harmed in the making of this blog post. Views and opinions expressed on this blog are solely those of the catholic-guilt conflicted-Buddhist-Italian niece of Angelina Masullo Girtell. Mrs. Girtell declined to be interviewed for this comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis